Category List

Monday, October 21, 2013

Girl Scout - Brownies uniform - Not only do I remember this, but my mother was my troop leader and I was the flag girl during PTA meetings.

Rotary phones
Rotary phones
Girl Scout - Brownies uniform - Not only do I remember this, but my mother was my troop leader and I was the flag girl during PTA meetings.
Girl Scout - Brownies uniform - Not only do I remember this, but my mother was my troop leader and I was the flag girl during PTA meetings.
Tom's Foods - plastic candy-filled fruits - candy containers and tag scan - 1970's by JasonLiebig, via Flickr
Tom's Foods - plastic candy-filled fruits - candy containers and tag scan - 1970's by JasonLiebig, via Flickr
?? Oh, what fun when I was young! ??
?? Oh, what fun when I was young! ??

No comments:

Post a Comment