Category List

Saturday, October 19, 2013

I never had enough hair to use these so I was always jealous of girls who did!! I also remember them being a bit dangerous...they hurt if they snapped at your fingers.

A Freshly Opened Box of Crayola Crayons :)
A Freshly Opened Box of Crayola Crayons   :)
I never had enough hair to use these so I was always jealous of girls who did!! I also remember them being a bit dangerous...they hurt if they snapped at your fingers.
I never had enough hair to use these so I was always jealous of girls who did!! I also remember them being a bit dangerous...they hurt if they snapped  at your fingers.
398.2 is the fairy tale section in the dewey decimal system
398.2 is the fairy tale section in the dewey decimal system
cute cartoon dog add your text gallery wrap canvas
cute cartoon dog add your text gallery wrap canvas
Jacks
Jacks

No comments:

Post a Comment