Category List

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Jacks, loved playing with Jacks as a kid. A most favorite----spent many hours developing my skills. Taught my Granddaughters how to play. The were very competitive.

Cartoon mighty mouse
Cartoon mighty mouse
Jacks, loved playing with Jacks as a kid. A most favorite----spent many hours developing my skills. Taught my Granddaughters how to play. The were very competitive.
Jacks, loved playing with Jacks as a kid. A most favorite----spent many hours developing my skills.  Taught my Granddaughters how to play.  The were very competitive.
Rocky, Bullwinkle and friends
Rocky, Bullwinkle and friends
Saturday morning cartoons at the movies.
Saturday morning cartoons at the movies.
Wooly Willy Dapper Dan the Magnetic Man
Wooly Willy Dapper Dan the Magnetic Man

No comments:

Post a Comment