Category List

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

National Panasonic "Toot-a-Loop" radio model R-72 S, 1972 was designed to be worn around the wrist like a bracelet or carried like a purse. Photo by gerson lessa. #Radio #Toot_a_Loop #Panasonic

Mister Magoo
Mister Magoo
Oh my goodness!!!! I LOVE this cash register as a kid! Good memories. :) I still remember the chunky plastic "coins".
Oh my goodness!!!! I LOVE this cash register as a kid! Good memories. :) I still remember the chunky plastic "coins".
1963 HAZEL TV SHOW Vintage Television 1960s RCA Advertisement Shirley Booth DON DEFORE
1963 HAZEL TV SHOW Vintage Television 1960s RCA Advertisement Shirley Booth DON DEFORE
National Panasonic "Toot-a-Loop" radio model R-72 S, 1972 was designed to be worn around the wrist like a bracelet or carried like a purse. Photo by gerson lessa. #Radio #Toot_a_Loop #Panasonic
National Panasonic "Toot-a-Loop" radio model R-72 S, 1972 was designed to be worn around the wrist like a bracelet or carried like a purse.   Photo by gerson lessa. #Radio #Toot_a_Loop #Panasonic

No comments:

Post a Comment