Category List

Saturday, October 19, 2013

On the playground was where I spent most of my days chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.' I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I can say is that this cab was rare but I thou...

Wimpy of Popeye
Wimpy  of Popeye
Vintage Three Men in a Tub by Fisher Price:
Vintage Three Men in a Tub by Fisher Price:
popeye
popeye
On the playground was where I spent most of my days chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.' I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I can say is that this cab was rare but I thou...
On the playground was where I spent most of my days chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and shootin some b-ball outside of the school  When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.' I  whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I can say is that this cab was rare but I thou...
one of of my favorite toys
one of of my favorite toys

No comments:

Post a Comment