Category List

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

We had plastic baby rattles like this when I was a kid. Nobody thought about how dangerous they were - the plastic would crack, the little beads inside would come out. But they were so cute.

We had plastic baby rattles like this when I was a kid. Nobody thought about how dangerous they were - the plastic would crack, the little beads inside would come out. But they were so cute.
We had plastic baby rattles like this when I was a kid.  Nobody thought about how dangerous they were - the plastic would crack, the little beads inside would come out.  But they were so cute.
Classic Cartoons
Classic Cartoons
I genuinely enjoyed looking at this. Thirty-five things you will never see again in your life.....from the 90's.
I genuinely enjoyed looking at this. Thirty-five things you will never see again in  your life.....from the 90's.
Remember this?!
Remember this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment